30 January 2010

Facebook silliness

Some people on facebook decided it is doppleganger week - which apparently means that you are supposed to post a picture of a celebrity who people say you look like. 

This is sort of ridiculous, since most of us don't have the advantage of airbrushed photography, personal trainers, and cosmetic dentistry - not to mention all the facials, massages and vacations they take to relieve stress and make them look beautiful.  Honestly though, to give them some credit, I love movies and think  they do great and often hard work!

Anyways - I don't think I look like any celebrities, but I did the match thing anyway - which I will not post on facebook because I think it's total crap.  But the results were funny, so here they are: David Schwimmer (a dude!) and Amy Adams.

Maybe I have David's face and Amy's hair!

If you have absolutely nothing else to do and want to waste some time - go to  myheritage.com to see your matches.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, of course you don't look like David Schwimmer! Ha! But you do look like Amy Adams, you pretty girl :) I love your blog; I wish I had known about it earlier. But now I do. You write from the heart, and your words are good for my heart. I love you, Chaeli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaeli, time for another post! D.S. was my favorite from Friends if it makes you feel any better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You don't look like David Schwimmer. But I definitely see the delicate resemblance to Amy Adams. I did that website thing in college and I got a guy (who I have conveniently forgotten) and Sarah Jessica Parker. I think its the nose....Anyway, just thought I'd share.

    ReplyDelete