Blogging is fairly insignificant in light of real life, but the former title just wasn't sitting well with me. I came up with it without really thinking where this blog was going and that I might want it with me through different seasons of my life.
I feel like the purpose of blogging is to share what you're learning, observing, laughing at, and thinking with other people so that they can share the same and we can all know each other a bit better, at least that's what I've come to as the practical purpose for this little blog.
So, I'll be calling this blog taking notes. It's not profound or poetic, but it's exactly what I want to do here...take notes on life, regardless of what I'm interested in at the moment or where I end up in 6 months or a year (as I'm still a girl in transition...looking at moving again this summer).
-----------------------
Just a little funny to finish this out...
Today I was talking to a 4 year old about space exploration (mostly about Star Wars, actually), and I asked him to tell me what he knows about space. He said "it's dangerous and pretend aliens live there." This is the same kid who told me last week to watch him run like a robot chicken. wow. :-)
Hey, where did you go? My blog roll didn't let me know you had an update...also my widget scroll box is broken. Blogging is too tech for me; must reconcile these issues. Maybe it's the pretend aliens :) I love you much, Ms. Chaeli. And I love the new title. Your writing is refreshingly elegant, and you shouldn't doubt if it's "reaching others". Thanks for the text! Happy Easter! I am so glad God gave me a friend like you.
ReplyDeletehmmmm...maybe it didn't update b/c i changed the title, but that shouldn't be the case. i didn't see my blog listed in your blog roll, though, when i was visiting your site. anyways, thanks for reading and being a friend!
ReplyDelete