14 March 2010

New Job!

I have not abandoned my blog! It lives...even though I haven't been inspired to write lately.

I have some life updates for those interested, though.

I got a new job!  Actually an additional job, which I will work in the morning hours.  I'll be an ESL tutor in the elementary school here in Oxford.  I get three small groups of kids each day, and we will work on reading and language skills.  It's going to be awesome, and the kids are so great!  The job is just til the end of May, but with the possibility of going into next school year.  Regardless, it will be a good intro to this type of teaching. 

I am giddy about the upcoming warm weather, as I'm sure most of you are.  The new life and hope of spring is a beautiful thing, and I'm anxiously awaiting it's approach.



And for anyone who has been following my dog story, I've found a new home for Lexi.  She'll be with me about 4 more weeks, and then off to a happy new home with a yard and lots of room to run and play.   I'll update about that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment